With ControlPoint for SharePoint Administration you can:
- Enforce SharePoint governance with ease, both on premise and in the cloud — including SharePoint Online for Office 365 and 2013
- Enable better collaboration with dashboards that show you what you need, the way you want to see it
- Knock down the admin obstacles that block SharePoint's value
- Drive up end-user adoption; drive down the demand on your support team
With Content Matrix you can:
- Upgrade in one hop to SharePoint 2010, 2013, or Office 365
- Use intuitive SharePoint Ribbon tools for organizing content before and after migrations.
- Easily split or merge sites and site collections.
- Move content without limitation to test migrations and organize content
With ControlPoint FileLoader you can:
- Quickly move files from Microsoft Windows folders into SharePoint
- Supports SharePoint to SharePoint file migration
- Copy files from on-premise to cloud environments and vice versa
- Make bulk changes to Managed Meta data
With ControlPoint Change Manager you can:
- Seamlessly copy or restructure content within or across 2010 environments
- Restructure the content and topology of the SharePoint environment easily and accurately from a single interface
- Simplify content migration and restructuring tasks with point-and-click controls
- Maintain all content, configuration, security settings, and metadata during content management tasks
Find Out More
Make updates to any site, site collection, or list. Respond quickly to policy and organization changes. Preserve data integrity as you go. Change Manager keeps you on pace.
— Gail Shlansky, Sr. Dir., Product Management